I failed miserably at taking pictures Christmas Day. I think I do this every year. Even without many pictures, it was still a great day. We started out at home getting woken up by our overly anxious daughter at 6 am. I guess that's not too bad though. She begged us to wake up her little brother so we let her. They saw their stocking first, and seemed a bit sad that none of the stuff they asked for was in their stocking. I think they had forgotten that Santa always leaves their gifts on the fireplace. Their faces were so sweet as soon as they saw what Santa had left them! We had dinner at our house, and I did not take one single picture. We did have a delicious dinner with everyone though.

Opening their stockings
Raif discovered the presents from Santa!

A Hello Kitty watch for Bailey

Daddy opening up one of his gifts from the kids, an aquarium night light, since he's always wanted an aquarium
Rockin' out with their new guitars

She loves to
imitate Taylor Swift

Colby makes fun of me for getting the dogs gifts, my parents' dog, Maggie, with her new toy.

Bailey and
Raif at my parents house on Christmas morning

Kelly and Eli got new bedding

My dad with a new candle, he loves
Tuber roseVideos from Christmas morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment