Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crab Cookout 2011

Yesterday we hosted our 3rd crab cookout. Colby was a busy man cooking yellow tail wontons, crab cakes, clams, lobster and crab claws for our 40 guests. I was in charge of making the house look pretty. It was a fabulous night of great friends and great food. Here is a little recap of the night in pictures.
Colby and I
The aftermath, the next morning
What we woke up to
More leftovers
It was cold so our blankets came in handy last nigh
Wow, that's a lot to clean up!
The are only 2 of the dozen or so pots Colby used.
Our neighbors Lynn and Roland
More neighbors Josie and Wayne
John, Nickie and Allison
Good friends Matt and Sarah
Kelly, Julie and Clay
Our San Diego friends Rob and Laura
Sarah cracking a crab, I think Matt is waiting for the cracker
Fire side dining
Chris, Debbie and Amy
Curtis sat for about an hour cracking crab, Yvette and my mom were waiting for some
My dad had his share of lobster, as well as Uncle Greg
Aaron and Sarah, I gave her the mallet since we were out of crab crackers
Our neighbor Sue
Aaron, Sarah and Matt were hording the lobster





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like SO much fun! I just love your kitchen, dangit!