Here's the scene. Colby and the kids and I are at my sister's and Eli's house this evening to see their new dog. My parents also came by. It also happens to be the day Jaymee will hear to see if she makes the cheer JV squad at Millikan High School. The call will come between 7-9pm, and if you don't hear from them, you didn't make it. At approximately 7:35, a call comes in asking to speak with Jaymee. My sister says she's not in, can I take a message. They say, can we please have her number, we need to speak with her. My sister tries again, this is her mother, can I please take a message. They still don't give her any details, but ask for Jaymee's cell number (they really knew how to mess with Kelly!). Jaymee comes in with her friend (who already received her good news), bordering tears, about 30 seconds after they called. We all scream at her, they just called, and her cell phone rings. Good news! She made the JV cheer squad!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS JAYMEE!!! We're so happy for and proud of you!

1 comment:
YEAH
Post a Comment