Friday, February 26, 2010

Sibling Love

Bailey woke up in the middle of the night to go potty. I laid back down with her and she couldn't quite go back to sleep. She asked if she could sleep in my room, and I told her no. Ever since she was brought home from the hospital she has been in her own room. It's worked out really well for us and bedtime has never been a problem. Every once in a while, now that she's older, she sleeps with me when Colby is traveling. But, last night, she said she was lonely and again I told her no, that our bed was too crowded with my mom and dad's two dogs, Lily and her Daddy. She then asked again, "Don't you think there is one more spot?"

We let her sleep with us, after all, it was already 2 a.m. and I wanted to get back to sleep. And, who could resist the "One more spot?" question. When Raif woke up in the morning he came in as well, and this is how he and his sister watched T.V.

No comments: