Bailey, Raif and I went over to my neighbor Anne's house for a playdate with her two girls, Annabelle and Vicki. We had tons of fun, and she introduced Raif to these tiny little popsicles that are "slow melt," perfect for little ones. She thought Raif was so cute with them that she brought him another one for a treat at our house. Needless to say, I had to go and buy some at the store. Bailey eats these in about a minute. So, she gets the big popsicles and Raif gets the baby size ones. Bailey no longer has to be chased around the house by her brother to get some of her popsicle. Now he can have his own!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
The Ice Cream Boy
Bailey, Raif and I went over to my neighbor Anne's house for a playdate with her two girls, Annabelle and Vicki. We had tons of fun, and she introduced Raif to these tiny little popsicles that are "slow melt," perfect for little ones. She thought Raif was so cute with them that she brought him another one for a treat at our house. Needless to say, I had to go and buy some at the store. Bailey eats these in about a minute. So, she gets the big popsicles and Raif gets the baby size ones. Bailey no longer has to be chased around the house by her brother to get some of her popsicle. Now he can have his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment